Facility Planning (Hospital & Ambulatory)
Zephyr can help hospitals and health systems with master facility planning and activation projects whether on an existing hospital campus or looking at new ambulatory solutions/locations.
System strategies may include the shift of outpatient care to lower-cost off-site settings or consolidations of services.
- Existing facility assessment
- Define the facility plan
- Strategic and business planning analyses
- Looking at key economic drivers by geographic market that affect utilization
- Ambulatory services deployment strategy evaluating where outpatient settings are best located
- Future capacity needs (e.g. emergency department, O.R.s, beds, major ancillaries)
- Impact of technologies/modalities that could optimize space planning
- Evaluate opportunities for growth/market share
- Community and cultural impact