Strategic & Business Planning
The current health care climate is complex and rapidly changing with key macro trend impacts such as COVID-19, organizational consolidation, new and emerging industry disruptors, virtual health and remote patient care platforms (e.g. hospital at home), continuing volume shifts to outpatient settings, new technology/innovation, and evolving workforce models.
We help organizations evaluate future state scenarios, vet potential strategic responses, and “socialize” organizational action planning. Healthcare systems and hospitals often require third-party objective thinking/critiquing and need assistance in prioritizing possible strategic initiatives and developing specific action plans. Oftentimes they also need interim assistance in implementing the plan.
- Develop a Situation Assessment (current state analysis – internal and external)
- Facilitate Strategy Session(s) to gather feedback and consensus from Stakeholders
- Develop an actionable strategic roadmap tailored to your institutions needs to help you move forward in this ever-changing healthcare market and ensuring the plan is aligned operationally and financially with your organization
- Evaluate strategic partnerships and make-versus buy decisions in relevant areas such as ambulatory facility development, service line planning, virtual health, and technology/innovation
- Work together with you on a regular basis after delivery of the plan to ensure the implementation progress is on track, adjust the plan if needed and offer any opportunities that may impact the strategic direction