Community Health Needs Assessments
We have assisted hundreds of communities nationwide to achieve their goals through a robust Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA), which is required every 3 years for not-for-profit hospitals. By compiling and analyzing quantitative and qualitative elements, Zephyr Healthcare Advisors creates a roadmap for hospitals and their communities to calibrate needs and develop community benefit strategies.
- Define Your Community: Help set the area and scope of the assessment and what parties should be involved.
- Identify Your Assets: People, organizations and associations, locations, and tools that can be valuable resources when conducting the assessment.
- Collect Community Data and Input: Collect qualitative and quantitative data through interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Compile/Prioritize Community Needs: Outline strengths, challenges, needs and opportunities in the community.
- Create an Action Plan: Supply recommendations in policy or guidance, larger system changes, and/or social, economic, or physical changes. Identify resources and programs to help address needs.
- Primary Care Physician Access and Availability
- Behavioral Health/ Substance Abuse
- Chronic Conditions Prevalent in the Community
- Pediatric Access and Services Available
- Social Determinants of Health (Emerging)